Calls for Tender are procedures applied to generate offers from companies competing for works, supply or service contracts in the framework of public procurement. This section includes calls for tenders related to the ERCEA activities.
Calls for Tender, contract awards and pre-information notices can also be found online on Tender Electronic Daily (TED), the electronic version of the supplement S to the Official Journal of the European Union.
The tender specifications published on this web page might exceptionally be complemented by an addendum/corrigendum. In such a case, this information will be published at the latest six days before the deadline for tender submission. You are therefore invited to consult the site regularly.
Ex-ante publication negotiated procedure for low-value contracts
Subject and time schedule for the training:
ERCEA would like to organise a tailor-made training course on "Unconscious bias" targeted at its ERC Scientific Officers.
The objective of this training course is to empower the Scientific Officers to:
- Understand unconscious bias;
- Identify potential situations that are or can lead to unconscious bias in the context of the evaluation process/peer review;
- Intervene with informed knowledge and assertiveness in case of potential unconscious bias in the panel evaluation discussions and in case of resistance from panel members.
Indicative time schedule of training course:
- A preparatory meeting (dates 16-20 April),
- A pilot training course first semester 2018 (date between 2-6 July),
- A training course second semester 2018 (date between 5-9 November or December)
Maximum value of the contract: 15.000€ (VAT excluded)
Indicative launch date: Beginning of January 2018
Deadline for submission: Tenders must be received no later than 02/02/2018 (as specified in the request to submit an offer)
Procurement documents: Potential tenderers can request the procurement documents at the following functional mail box: ERC-D3-TENDERS@ec.europa.eu