If you have a question about funding or your application, here is how you can reach us
Questions about ERC calls
Applicants can use specific functional mailboxes for questions related to the ERC calls
- Starting Grants: ERC-2024-STG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Consolidator Grants: ERC-2023-COG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Advanced Grants: ERC-2023-ADG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Synergy Grants: email@example.com
- Proof of Concept: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science Journalism Initiative: ERC-SCIENCE-JOURNALISM@ec.europa.eu
Support in your native language
Potential applicants can contact their ERC National Contact Point to receive information and personalised support in their native language.
Questions about European research
For questions about European research in general or the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular, contact the Europe Direct Information Service.
Contact the Executive Agency of the European Research Council (ERCEA)
Fill out this contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Report irregularities or fraud
Reporting irregularities or fraud can be done using one of these 2 channels:
Covent Garden, COV2
Place Rogier 16