If you have a question about funding or your application, here is how you can reach us
Questions about your application or the schedules?
Applicants can use specific functional mailboxes for questions related to the ERC calls
ERC 2023 calls
- Starting Grants: ERC-2023-STG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Consolidator Grants: ERC-2023-COG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Advanced Grants: ERC-2023-ADG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Science Journalism Initiative: ERC-SCIENCE-JOURNALISM@ec.europa.eu
ERC 2022 calls
- Starting Grants: ERC-2022-STG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Consolidator Grants: ERC-2022-COG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
- Advanced Grants: ERC-2022-ADG-APPLICANTS@ec.europa.eu
Proof of Concept
Searching for support in your native language?
Potential applicants can contact their ERC National Contact Point to receive information and personalised support in their native language.
Questions about European research in general or EU Research Framework programmes?
For questions about European research in general or the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular, contact the Europe Direct Information Service.
How to report fraud?
Reporting irregularities or fraud can be done using one of these 2 channels:
Still need help?
You've consulted the services above and you still haven't found any answers?
Fill out this contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Where are we located?
European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA)
Covent Garden, COV2
Place Rogier 16