- About ERC
- Projects & figures
- News & Events
- Managing your project
Europe-Korea Conference on Science and Technology (EKC) is to bring together Korean scientists and engineers working in Europe and in Korea and European scientists and engineers interested in collaborating with Korean nationals.
Since its first successful start in 2008 in Heidelberg, Germany, EKC has been held annually in different European countries and has become the most important scientific and social event, bringing scientists and engineers from Europe and Korea together.
The European Research Council will participate for the first time in 2018.
Tuesday 21 August 2018
Opening Ceremony ( 14:00-17:00 )
The ERC President Prof. Jean-Pierre BOURGUIGNON will speak at the opening ceremony.
Special session (09:00-12:40, room TBC)
Frontier Research Opportunities through EU Grants: ERC, MSCA & Horizon 2020 - Inspiration, Application & Achievements
Convener: Dr KIM, Hyong-ha (Korea National Contact Point, ERC & Principal Research Scientist, KRISS)
• Prof. Jean-Pierre BOURGUIGNON, ERC President
• Michael ARENTOFT, European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation
• Dr LEE, S., ERC Starting Grantee
• Dr YOO, J. ERC Consolidator Grantee
• Dr KOO, B, ERC Starting Grantee
• Dr KIM, T., MSCA IF grantee